Hello! If you have big goals for your career and your life but are feeling stuck, we should talk. “I feel stuck” is the most common phrase I hear when speaking with prospective clients.
As a high tech career coach, I help Silicon Valley’s top talent get unstuck, own their fabulousness, and achieve what they never imagined was possible. Click here to read more about my bespoke career coaching, interview coaching, and executive coaching services.
Please scroll down and click *SET TIME ZONE* to schedule your appointment(s).
PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS: Due to a full coaching practice and busy speaking schedule, I am typically scheduling consultations several weeks in advance.
I work with a very limited number of coaching clients at a time. The following is an overview of the clients I serve.
- Focus: High Tech, Social Impact, and Purpose-Driven Careers
- Locations: Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, New York, and Other Tech Hubs
- Experience Level: Senior Managers, Executives, C-Suite Leaders, and Board Members
- Most Common Industries: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Sales, Engineering, Nonprofit, and Higher Education
- Diversity: LGBTQ+ people, BIPOC, and members of other historically oppressed groups often hire me because I frequently speak about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DEIB)
In preparation for our call, I encourage you to read these helpful articles I wrote for Forbes:
If we are not a mutual fit or my services are beyond your budget, I am happy to provide you with a referral to a trusted industry colleague. Please email me at hello@CaffeinatedKyle.com with your needs and budget.
CURRENT CLIENTS: If you do not see a date/time that aligns with your schedule, please email me at hello@CaffeinatedKyle.com with your availability. Please text 805.286.1916 for urgent needs.
I will be out of the office on the following dates:
- April 10–12
- May 1–5, 11–12, 29–30